Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
52 Week Range: $0.05-$0.42
Market Cap: 2.72M
Average Volume (3m): 58,888
Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCBB: INNV) located in San Diego, California, is an emerging pharmaceutical company that delivers safe, innovative and effective non-prescription over-the counter medicine and consumer care products to improve men and women’s health and vitality. Our products are marketed in the United States and Canada via retailers and on the web. The Company also details its products to urologists, gynecologists and sex therapists either directly in the United States or through commercial partners outside the US. Our current product portfolio is comprised of Zestra® (for female arousal and desire), EjectDelay® (for premature ejaculation), Sensum+® (to increase penile sensitivity), Vesele® (to promote sexual and cognitive health) and Zestra Glide® (female water based lubricant).
Zestra® is Innovus’ proprietary blend of essential oils proven in two peer-reviewed and published US placebo controlled clinical trials in 276 women to increase desire, arousal and satisfaction. Zestra® is commercialized in the US and Canada through retailers such as Walmart, drug wholesalers such as McKesson and Cardinal Health and online. Zestra® achieved 0.5% of the US and Canada market share in 2013.
Female Sexual Arousal Disorder or (FSAD) is a disorder part of the Female Sexual Dysfunction (FSD) and is characterized by the persistent or recurrent inability to attain sexual arousal or to maintain arousal until completion of sexual activity. Forty three percent (43%) of women age 18-59 experience some sort of sexual difficulties with no approved prescription products. The arousal liquid market is estimated to be around $500 million on a worldwide basis.
EjectDelay® is Innovus’ proprietary clinical proven over-the-counter 7.5% benzocaine gel for premature ejaculation. Benzocaine acts to inhibit the voltage-dependent sodium channels on the nerve membrane, stopping the propagation of the action potential and resulting in temporary numbing of the application site. EjectDelay® is applied to the head of the penis ten minutes before intercourse.
Premature Ejaculation, or PE, is the absence of voluntary control over ejaculation resulting in ejaculation either preceding vaginal entry or occurring immediately upon vaginal entry and is defined as an ejaculation latency time of less than 1 minute. It is estimated that over 30% of males suffer from PE with a market size of $1 billion with a 10.3% annual growth rate. Topical anesthetics make up 14% of the total market.
In-Patient Experience / Human Clinical Trial Data:
Zestra® – In two peer-reviewed published, US double-blind, placebo controlled clinical trials in 276 women, Zestra® resulted in a statistically significant increase in desire and arousal in women and high satisfaction within minutes of its application. Zestra® is currently the only consumer care OTC product on the market with proven and strong clinical data to increased desire and arousal in all women
EjectDelay® – In a 30 subject double blind, placebo, cross-over study in subjects suffering from PE, it was demonstrated that ejaculation latency time increased from a baseline of less than a minute to over 4 minutes when using 7.5% benzocaine.
Sensum+® - The safety and efficacy of Sensum+® was evaluated in 2 post marketing survey studies in circumcised and non-circumcised men. A total of 382 men used Sensum+® twice daily for fourteen consecutive days followed by once daily for 8 weeks and as needed thereafter. Users reported a ~50% increase in penile sensitivity with the use of Sensum+®
Zestra Glide®– In a 57 patient safety clinical study, Zestra Glide® proved to be safe and causes no irritation or skin side effects during the 6 weeks trial. Glide is the only water-based lubricant clinically tested for safety and has a viscosity of over 16000cps on the market. The lubricant market is estimated to be around $200 million in the US lead by K-Y.
Vesele®– In a 4 month, 72 patient safety and efficacy use clinical study, Vesele® use demonstrated an increase in sexual functions and cognitive health by the users.
Why Invest in Innovus Pharma
Commercial Revenue Generating Company
- Five commercial products(Zestra®,EjectDelay®, Sensum+®, Zestra Glide® and Vesele®)
- Products are sold in thousands of retail stores in the US with Walmart being the largest retailers
Multiple Near-Term Milestones
- Introduction of additional products through acquisition and in-licensing in 2015
- Awaiting potenaitl FDA approval of FlutiCare for allergic Rhinitis in 2016
- Announcing multiple commercial partnerships in 2015
- Exiting 2016 operationally cash flow positive
Unique Business Strategy and Niche Market
- Clinically proven products with existing sales channels
- Minimal Investment needed for R&D
- Leverages existing commercial products in underserved ex-U.S. geographies
Bassam Damaj, Ph.D.
President and Chief Executive Officer
CPA EVP Finance
Randy Berholtz, Esq.
Acting General Counsel, Secretary
Vice President Sales and Marketing
Board of Directors
Henry Esber, Ph.D. (Chairman)
Ziad Mirza, MD
Bassam Damaj, Ph.D.
Google Finance INNV
Thursday, September 24, 2015
- Innovus Pharma Announces Full Payment in Cash of All its Mature and Due Notes including its $384K Gemini Fund Note
Monday, September 21, 2015
- Innovus Pharma Expands License and Distribution Agreement with Orimed Pharma for Androferti in Canada
Thursday, September 10, 2015
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements an
Innovus Pharma Signs Exclusive $2.6 Million Dollar Marketing and Distribution Agreement with Khandelwal Laboratories to Market and Distribute Zestra(R) EjectDelay(R) Sensum+(R) and Zestra Glide(R) for the Indian Subcontinent
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
- E3 Capital, LLC Initiates Coverage on Innovus Pharmaceuticals (OTCQB: INNV) With a Strong Buy Rating and a Target Price of $0.80 Per Share
Thursday, September 3, 2015
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals Announces First Commercial Shipment of EjectDelay(R) (Uxor(R)(TM)) to Canada
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Files SEC form 8-K, Unregistered Sale of Equity Securities, Financial Statements and Ex
Thursday, August 27, 2015
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Financials
Friday, August 14, 2015
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Files SEC form 10-Q, Quarterly Report
Monday, August 10, 2015
- Innovus Pharma Provides Update on Its Signed Commercial Partnerships for Its Products
Monday, August 3, 2015
- Innovus Pharma Announces Closing of $500,000 Tranche of Potential $1,500,000 Financing From Institutional Investors
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Unregistered Sale of Eq
Thursday, July 23, 2015
- Innovus Pharma Announces Positive Regulatory Guidance from Europe to File for Zestra(R) as Herbal Medicine
Tuesday, July 7, 2015
- Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Files SEC form 8-K, Entry into a Material Definitive Agreement, Financial Statements an
- Innovus Pharma Signs Exclusive License and Distribution Agreement with Elis Pharmaceuticals for Zestra(R), Zestra Glide(R), EjectDelay(R), Sensum+(R) and Vesele(R) in Turkey and Select African and Gulf Countries
Innovus Pharmaceuticals, Inc has paid EMC 375,000 restricted shares
What is the Nature of the Information We Distribute?
Emerging Markets Consulting, LLC ("EMC"), its principals, affiliates, representatives, subcontractors or agents (hereafter referred to as "EMC" or "we" or "us") prepare and/or assist others in preparing and publishing oral and written information about public companies ( referred to herein individually as the "Profiled Company" ) and their securities (the "Securities"), including corporate and business profiles, alerts, summaries, reports, and press releases (hereafter referred to as the "Information") through: (a) double opt-in spam compliant emails; (c) mail and courier; (d) EMC's websites profiling the Profiled Company; and (e) otherwise through the worldwide web. In certain cases, we are merely a distributor of such publications, i.e. a Profiled Company's press release.
Nature of the Information
We generally only provide favorable information and no negative information; thus, the Information is incomplete and we urge you to avail yourself of all reliable sources of information, including sec.gov, otcmarkets.com and Google.
We conduct no due diligence regarding the Information.
What we are Not
We are not independent and the Information should be construed as a paid advertisement. We do not conduct research or evaluate if the Information is true, accurate or complete. The Information should not be construed as a recommendation to purchase or sell the securities of the Profiled Company or as providing any information that may be construed as investment advice. We are not and do not act in the capacity of: (a) an investment advisor; (b) a stock picker; (c) a securities trading expert; (d) a securities analyst; (e) a financial analyst; (f) one that provides stock recommendations, price targets, buy, sell or hold recommendations. Rather, we only introduce a company to the readers of our publications as a starting point for investigating the securities and the Profiled Company through publicly available sources. EMC does not endorse, independently verify, or assert the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy or reliability of the Information; as such, the Information is presented in an "as is" format and the Recipients should not rely on the data or information contained in the Information in making an investment decision and should conduct their own research of the Profiled Company.
Beware of Revenue Projections
The Recipients of the Information should be especially cautious about any revenue predictions, projected revenues, revenue expectations or revenue estimates (the "Revenue Projections") because: (a) we conduct no due diligence whatsoever on whether the Revenue Projections have a foundational basis; (b) the Revenue Projections may not be in accordance with US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles or SEC guidelines for projections; (c) the assumptions upon which the projections are being made may lack a foundational basis; (d)) the Revenue Projections may be inherently unreliable because they are subject to future events.
Cautionary Advice on Use of the Information
The Information is disseminated to broker-dealers, members of the public, readers of our website, and the financial community (collectively the "Recipients") at the direction of the Profiled Company or other investor relations firms or third-party shareholders of the Profiled Company or firm hired by the Profiled Company for which we provide subcontracting services or through social media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and blog spots. The Information should only be used by as a beginning point for further investigation into the Profiled Company and its securities because EMC: (a) only presents neutral or positive information regarding the Profiled Company and its business; (b) does not present the risks or negative aspects associated with the Profiled Company or its securities; and (c) the Information is wholly inadequate to formulate any investment decision. As such, we strongly advise against making any investment decisions solely based on the Information. It is imperative that you consult with your professional advisor, financial adviser, financial planner, registered broker or attorney regarding the advisability of investing in any securities, especially penny stocks. In addition, you should consult with government or other websites that are available free of charge at www.sec.gov, www.otcmarkets.com, Google, or other sources that offer specific business and financial information about the Profiled Company, investment guides and valuable information pertaining to penny stocks, penny stock frauds and penny stock investment risks. Where applicable, you should review the quarterly (Form 10-Q) and annual (Form 10-K) financial and disclosure reports available at www.sec.gov. For those companies that are not SEC reporting companies, you should review the quarterly and annual reports available for your review at www.otcmarkets.com.
Payment for our Services
We are paid for our services in either money or securities or a combination of cash and securities compensation. The publicly traded companies or third-party shareholders or other publishers or investor relations firms that subcontract with us for the services that they have directly contracted for with a publicly traded company or a third-party shareholder pay us for our advertisements
Our Trading Activities
Pursuant to an agreement between EMC and a Profiled Company, EMC always receives compensation from the Profiled Company or third-party shareholder or other investor relations firm in cash and/or securities compensation of the Profiled Company for the services that EMC performs in connection with preparation and/or dissemination of the Information, EMC regularly and routinely sells the Profiled Company's securities before, during and after its dissemination of the Information regarding the Profiled Company (most frequently during the dissemination of the Information), which may result in substantial profits to EMC. EMC may purchase shares of the Profiled Company before, during and after dissemination of the Information disseminated by EMC, which may result in substantial profits to EMC. ; EMC's dissemination of the Information may result in increases in the Profiled Company's securities total trading volume or in the purchase volume of the Profiled Company's securities, enabling EMC to sell its Securities at a profit from the securities compensation it receives for providing services involving publications of the Profiled Company. EMC's sale of the Profiled Company's securities concurrently with the dissemination of the Information, including the Profiled Company's profile, may enable EMC to sell at a higher price for such shares, and may result in a diminished value to those buying the Profiled Company's securities because of EMC’s selling activities
Conflicts of Interest
Our advertisements involve an actual conflict of interest, since we receive compensation in the very securities we are promoting and then sell the securities during our advertorial activities or thereafter. The Profiled Company or investor relations firm or third-party shareholder from whom we receive compensation also has an actual conflict of interest since they pay us securities compensation for advertising services and then may sell their own shares of the Profiled Company while we are publishing the Information about the Profiled Company or its securities
Forward Looking Statements
Statements contained in the Information that are not historical facts are forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties and may be identified using terminology such as "believes", "expects", "may", ""will", or "should"", or "anticipates". Such statements should be read as being applicable to all related forward looking statements wherever they appear in any of the Information. The actual results of a Profiled Company's operations, financial condition or other aspects of its business could differ materially from those discussed in the Information.
We do not make any implied or express warranties regarding the Information -- you should not solely rely upon the Information; rather, again you should use the Information and/or its securities as an initial introduction to the Profiled Company to initiate an investigation into a Profiled Company through, among other sources, information and reports available at the above-listed websites.
Use of the Information as well as any investment in micro-cap or penny stock securities is subject to the following risks:
- EMC is not a registered investment advisor or registered securities broker dealer and no information contained within the Information should be construed as investment advice or as a solicitation to offer, purchase or sell the Securities; therefore, you should never use the Information as the only basis upon which you make an investment decision and understand that the use of our Information does not provide you with the benefits of receiving advice from a registered investment adviser or registered representative or a broker or dealer and/or conducting an in-depth investigation of a Profiled Company.
- EMC does not provide stock recommendations; as such, none of the Information should be construed directly or indirectly or explicitly or impliedly, as stock recommendations and you should rely upon your professional adviser regarding such matters, including your registered broker, investment adviser or other qualified financial adviser.
- EMC does not endorse, independently verify or assert the truthfulness, completeness, accuracy or reliability of the Information and conducts no due diligence whatsoever of the Profiled Company.
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC's penny stock rules, which may cause difficulties in liquidating micro-cap securities;
- Penny stocks by their very nature involve a high degree of risk and may involve the loss of one's entire investment.
- Energy, biotech, and other companies are subject to increased regulations, which subject them to material costs and possible fines and liabilities.
- Because we may sell material amounts of the Securities during the dissemination of the Information, shortly thereafter, or at any time, our selling activities may negatively cause price volatility, stock price declines and/or increased/decreased selling volume.
- Because we may purchase material amounts of the Securities in the open market before, during or after the dissemination of the Information, such activities may cause price volatility, stock price increases or declines or increased/decreased volume.
- Because we only present positive or neutral information regarding the Profiled Company and do not provide negative information in our Profiles, it is all the more important that you conduct further investigation of the Profiled Company, consult with outside sources (i.e. www.sec.gov) and consult with your professional adviser. Additionally, because we only present selected positive or neutral information, when conducting your investigation into the Profiled Company and its securities you should determine what information is material or immaterial.
- Because EMC is a Shareholder of the Profiled Company, it has an inherent conflict of interest with the Recipients, wherein EMC may favor their own interests over that of the Recipients because EMC may be selling its own securities of the Profiled Company during its publication and/or distribution of the Information or at any time.
- The buying and selling of the Securities by EMC may negatively affect the volume or price of the Securities, including price declines or price and volume volatility.
- Penny stock securities are often thinly traded, in which case you may have difficulties in liquidating your securities.
- Penny stock securities by their very nature involve an extremely high degree of risk.
- Because the Securities are penny stocks they are subject to the Securities and Exchange Commission's penny stock rules; as such, any investment in the Securities involves a high degree of risk and it may be difficult for any investor or Shareholder to resell the Securities.
- An investment in the Profiled Company's Securities could result in the loss of some or all an investment in the Profiled Company's Securities.
- The issuance of the Securities to EMC may cause shareholders and/or investors of the Profiled Company to experience immediate and substantial dilution of their holdings and/or investments in the Profiled Company
- Future securities issuances to EMC for services may also result in a reduction of (i) the book value or market price of the Profiled Company's securities, (ii) shareholder voting power; and (iii) each shareholder's proportionate ownership of any Profiled Company.
- You should consider whether the Profiled Company is a development stage company or has little or no operations or no revenues or assets, the conditions of which may increase the risk investment level of investing in the Profiled Company.
- You should consider the financial condition of the Profiled Company in your analysis by accessing such information from www.sec.gov or www.otcmarkets.com; if such financial information is unavailable from either one of these sites, the risk investment level of investing in any such Profiled Company will be increased.
- Many of the companies are subject to numerous risks particular to the industry that they engage in.
- We conduct no due diligence whatsoever regarding: (a) the Issuer; (b) the third-party shareholder; and (c) the relationship, if any, between the third-party shareholder and the Issuer;
- Our trading activities described above may cause: (a) significant volatility in the Issuer's; (b) price declines from our selling activities; (c) an unrealistic report of trading volume, without denoting publicly that we are the primary seller; (d) permit us to make substantial profits while we are disseminating profiles or information about the issuer, yet may result in a diminished value of the Profiled Company's Securities
- We conduct no due diligence on the press releases or profiles we receive from OTC Markets News Service or other publicly available source, nor do we conduct due diligence on any other information we disseminate to the public.
- Penny stocks are subject to the SEC's penny stock rules and subject broker-dealers to customer suitability rules and other requirements, which may lead to low volume in the securities and/or difficulties in selling the shares.
- Many of the stocks of the Profiled Company qualify as "penny stocks" under the Securities and Exchange Commission's ("SEC") penny stock rules and regulations because, among other things, they have a price of less than $5.00 per share. Penny stocks are subject to material risks that you should be acutely aware of, as detailed below.
- We do not assume any responsibility for forward-looking statements nor do we assume any responsibility for updating forward-looking statements
- Use of this information is at your own risk and is presented only on an "as is" basis - in other words, you must conduct your own analysis of the risks associated with use of the Information, including its accuracy or reliability
- Many penny stocks are thinly traded, which may lead to difficulties in selling your securities and extreme price volatility.
- Penny stock companies are often subject to extreme regulatory oversight in the industry that they participate in.
- Penny stock companies are often subject to extreme competition and most frequently have less brand name recognition, operational and personnel resources, technical resources, capital resources, or financing sources.
- There is no "right time" to purchase or sell penny stocks or set of factors making it advisable to purchase a Profiled Company's securities "now", since at any time such stocks may be subject to price volatility, stock manipulation forces and other negative market forces.
- A Profiled Company may have negative signs on the otcmarkets.com website that indicate various risks of investing in that individual issuer, as follows: (i) "Limited Information" for companies with financial reporting problems, economic distress, or that are unwilling to file required reports with the Pink Sheets; (ii) "Pink Sheets - No Information", which indicates companies that are unable or unwilling to provide disclosure to the public markets, to the SEC or the Pink Sheets; and (iii) "Caveat Emptor", signifying "Buyer Beware" that there is a public interest concern associated with a company's illegal spam campaign, questionable stock promotion, known investigation of a company's fraudulent activity or its insiders, regulatory suspensions or disruptive corporate actions.
- The Issuer may be delinquent in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission or at otcmarkets.com, which you will be able to determine by accessing the websites at www.sec.gov or www.otcmarkets.com.
- The stock price and trading volume of any Issuer that we advertise may increase significantly because of our dissemination of the Information and then significantly decrease because of our or others selling significant or massive quantities of an Issuer;
- Many penny stock companies are subject to risks pertaining to the development stage nature of their business, including that they have failed to provide a proof of concept to their technology or business or their business plan has little if any merit whatsoever.
- Many penny stock companies need financing, which they may be unable to obtain on favorable terms or at all.
- Our advertising activities may cause trading volume of a Profiled Company's securities to temporarily increase by hundreds or thousands of percent, yet such trading volume may cease at any one time;
- Our advertising activities may cause trading volume in Issuers to materially increase, yet such trading volume may cease at any one time, especially if we cease disseminating Information about the Issuers, which will cause difficulties in selling your securities or may be an unrealistic indicator of interest in the Issuer's securities.
- The Information has no predictive value whatsoever of the future stock price of the Profiled Company's securities or its ability to be successful in its business objectives.
- Should the SEC determine that inadequate information or irregularities have occurred with a Penny Stock Issuer, they may issue a trading suspension, which will suspend trading in the Issuer's securities and may for all intents and purposes permanently cease trading because broker-dealers may not accept trades in that Issuer’s securities.
- The press releases, issuer profiles and information we provide represent only a small amount of information regarding the Issuer, which is insufficient to formulate an investment decision; as such, that information should only be a starting point from which you conduct an in-depth investigation of the issuer from available public sources, such as www.sec.gov, www.otcmarkets.com, yahoofinance.com, www.google.com and other available public sources; and
Conduct an In-Depth Investigation
You should conduct an in-depth investigation of the Profiled Company and its securities from the above or any other credible available sources, especially because we only present positive information and limited specific information which is an insufficient basis to invest in any stock, yet alone a penny stock; accordingly, you should proceed with an investigation to determine, among other things, information pertaining to the issuer's financial condition, operations, business model, and risks involved in the issuer's business.
Section 17(b) of the Securities Act of 1933 requires that any person that uses the mails to publish, give publicity to, or circulate any publication or communication that describes a security in return for consideration received or to be received directly or indirectly from an issuer, underwriter, or dealer, must fully disclose the type of consideration (i.e. cash, free trading stock, restricted stock, stock options, stock warrants) and the specific amount of the consideration. In connection therewith, EMC has received the following compensation and/or has an agreement to receive in the future certain compensation, as described below.
EMC has been paid 500,000 shares from American Rebel.
EMC has been paid 300,000 shares from PV Nanocell.
EMC has been paid 2,000,000 shares from Pussiant Industries (PSSS).
EMC has been paid 1,100,000 shares from Winston Gold Corp.